After many months of hard work, Fox.Vet was officially launched through Cornell's College of Veterinary Medicine on Francis H. Fox Day! (By the way, pranksters, excellent work on the BoVan.)
We've received great feedback since our release, and we wanted to let you know that we've been listening. Some of the things on our updated "To Do" list include:
- Fox.Vet for Android - we're hoping to have this version out in the Play Store in about 6 - 8 weeks
- Categorization into 'Species' and 'Specialty'
- Editing capacity of the user profile (especially for those that didn't initially sign up via Facebook)
- That pesky, buggy 'Back' button
- Community function
- Additional media options (e.g. video and audio)
Let us know what else you'd like to see on Fox.Vet. We're so glad you've joined us for the journey!